Today we talk about sunglasses or better said we talk about how to choose the right pair ( or pairs) of sunglasses for us.
You see, besides their main role, that is protecting our eyes from the ultraviolet ( UV) rays, sunglasses have become a real fashion accessory and with all the lovely models that are out there, how could you blame them ?
Because of the great variety that is out there, selecting the perfect pair of sunglasses becomes a little bit of an issue and requiers research. Here's what you have to know before you buy a pair of sunglasses :
1. Keep in mind that you have to know from the start which style fits best the shape of your face.
- For oval faces, like mine, the best option is the cat eye glasses or the square ones.
- Round faces need rectangular frames.
- Square faces need rounded-oval or cat eye glasses.
- Triangular or heart shaped faces need the aviator frames ( my fav ).
2. If you decided on a model then you should consider size, color and material. With so many options out there, you just have to choose the ones that suit you best and you feel comfortable with. The range is very wide so you don't have to worry that you won't find the perfect pair for you.
3. Sunglasses should block more than 95% of the sun's UV rays. Always make sure that the pair you want to purchase has that mentioned on the label.
With these rules in mind, I searched for the perfect pair of sunglasses for me and I found it quite fast on SmartBuyGlasses.
Till next time, don't forget to be awesome. Kisses and hugs !