Tell me, what is spring without a hint of color ? Red is the most visible and lively from all colors. While it's not for the shy, this sharp-edged color will please those drawn in making a strong statement. This color is passionate, vibrant, intense and if you choose to wear it, be prepared to be in the spotlight.
The person who wears red, portrays an image of energy, enthusiasm, ambition, attraction and a lot of confidence. Today I will show you 5 ways to wear this color and get noticed. Read on !
1. Red lipstick - Someone once said " Wearing red lipstick is like wearing high heels, either you love it or not " and I think she was so true. You don't have to worry if you haven't found the perfect shade of red for you till now, just keep looking and you will find it in no time. Always make sure to keep your makeup very simple when you wear red lipstick, you don't want to look like a clown.
2. Red nails - These are the ultimate statement of glamour and my absolute favs. They mark the person that is wearing them as beeing confident and daring.
3. Red shoes - A pair of red shoes can punch up the most boring outfit ever and transform it into a bold and confident statement.
4. Red accessories - They add a touch of spice to your look. Be carefull how you wear them, you don't want to match them with the red shoes or other red clothes. Try to wear one piece at the time.
5. Red dress - This is another bold fashion statement. When you decide to go for a red dress, make sure you keep your accessories simple, so that the dress will get all the attention and you avoid looking too crowded.
So, if you stil don't know when to wear red, here is a simple solution : wear it whenever you want, everyday or on holidays ( Valentine's Day or Christmas ), the most important thing is that you feel comfortable. In the end remember, red is a powerful color, and can stand all by itself. The color creates an instant style with zero effort so give it a try.
What do you think ladies ? Will you give red a try ? Let me know that by writing a comment below. Kisses and hugs !