1. A JumpsuitWhen you first thing about a full denim jumpsuit you might have an image of a greasy garage in mind. But there are some really lovely denim jumpsuits out there that can add more glamour for your look.
A nice soft denim jumpsuit is just the perfect jumpsuit to wear for a lunch with friends. Add some nice golden jewellery and a leather belt and you will look amazing. Bold blue heels will also be a nice addition for this look.
2. A Mini DressYou should also get a nice denim dress this spring. Big, bell-sleeve denim dresses are especially a good idea to go for at the moment. A denim dress creates a nice feminine look while still adding a bit of masculinity for your style.
You can make the dress a bit more casual by wearing it together with some sneakers, for instance. You could also opt for some bold patterned leggings underneath the dress while you wait for the warmer weather.
3. A Denim CoatDenim has long been a stable option for jackets and coats. And this spring is no exception for wearing a denim coat and looking timeless and fashionable. But instead of opting for the usual short denim jacket go for a full-length coat.
There are some great style ideas for wearing a denim jacket this spring in this Fab Fashion Fix blog post. Be creative with your jacket and test it out with different options.
4. A Full-Length SkirtDenim skirts have tended to be relatively short in the past few years. But if you want to ensure your style is a little bit different this spring then get a proper full-length denim skirt. This look from the 90s is really popular at the moment and will look really good on anyone.
You can add a bomber jacket and a beanie for the look and you are good to go. It is just the right outfit for a nice day out in the town, for example. It is very simple yet sophisticated.
5. Denim ShoesThere is also plenty of amazing denim shoes available this spring. These are a really nice way of adding this fabric for your look and giving a quirky focus point for your outfit.
You can get anything from simple denim ballerinas to thigh-high boots. It is a really cool way of adding more masculinity for your look and can give your party outfit a bit of a boost.
The above five ways are really fresh ways to use denim. It is really trendy option to go for this spring and there are plenty of surprising ways of using it. You should definitely look around and get some denim items for your wardrobe.