Hello my lovely friends!
Today I have another Memebox unboxing for you. If you missed my previous unboxing post, you might want to take a look here and see what Memebox is all about. This time I received the Scentbox #5 Tropical Fruits and let me just tell you that I fell in love with all the products that I found inside this pretty pink box. Did I make you a little curious? Good, then read on and discover what's inside ;) Memebox Scentbox #5 Tropical Fruits: Has your booked-solid work and study schedule kept you from flying to your dream tropical beach getaway? Get a whiff of our fruity tropical beauty picks and visualize your way to white sands, swaying palm trees, and the refreshing tropical sea-breeze! Take a pick from fresh and light tropical fruit scented beauty goodies that are great for casual days under the sun, or from sweet, sensual and alluring fruity beauty treats that are perfect for a summer romance or a glamorous night out! Dive into this tropical fruit scented box for a fragrant and exotic escape!
I have to say again; I had the nice surprise to see that all the products from the box were full size. I mean, you can certainly see a good deal when you have one and this box is not good but an awesome deal! Let's see what's inside.
1. Boutique Bebe Coconut Pack - 20$ Entirely made from all natural extra virgin coconut oil, this Coconut Pack is a solid, soap like facial pack for deep cleansing, treating enlarged pores and improving skin elasticity and firmness. I have to say that before I read the card, I had no idea that this soap was meant to be used for the face. The description sounds pretty promising and I can't tell you how excited I am to try this out. All I can tell you at the moment about this product is that it smells incredible.
2. Ladykin Twinklight Soft Foam Cleansing Kiwi - 10$ This creamy, foaming, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently cleanses, nourishes and hydrates. It deeply purifies and pampers skin, infusing delicate nourishment with natural fruit extracts. This cleanser came just in time because I'm almost out of cleanser and I really had no idea of what to try out next. Guess Memebox gave me the answer :)
3. Konad Niju Mango Moisture Hand Cream - 6$ Enriched with organic Argan oil, Shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E, the Niju Mango Moisture hand cream does not only smell wonderfully sweet, but is also highly effective in soothing, moisturizing and alleviating various skin troubles. All I have to say is that this cream smells divine and that you can never have to many hand creams in the house.
4. Konad Scented Polish - 6$ This is my first nail polish from Konad. I received the one with the pineapple scent and I have to say that I'm impressed. I like the color also, it's summery and fresh.
5. Evas Vitamin Body Wash - 6$ Another product that takes me with the thought of the hot summer days everytime I use it. I have to say that this is the first beauty box that has all the products inside useable. That's something really hard to find these days, so I suggest that you give Memebox a try, you won't be sorry you did. What do you think of this box? Do you think it's worth the money or say skip it? Let me know your answers in the comment box below. Till next time, take care and don't forget to smile!