NOTD: Colored Easter
11 Apr 2015
Hello my gorgeous friends!
It's been a long time since I posted a manicure on my blog, right? I feel so too, but since tomorrow it's Easter, I thought that an Easter inspired mani is a must. This week I had some extra time on my hands and I decided to play a little with my nail polishes. I wanted something colored to celebrate Easter and the sunny days that we had recently. I think I achieved that, but I would love to know your opinion, so take a look and let me know what you think ;)
To create this manicure, I used:
- P2 Base Coat - I just started to use this product, but I have to say that I am pretty happy with it.
- L'Oreal nail polish in shade 859 Gourmandise - I have to say that this nail polish is my favorite at the moment.
- Polish Me Silly - Chicks Rule (on my index and ring finger)
- Polish Me Silly - Freckles (on my middle and little finger)
- Nubar Diamont Shine top coat
Tell me, what do you think of this mani? Yay or nay? Did I managed to get you into the Easter spirit with it? Let me know your answers in the comment box below.
I'm whising you all a wonderful Easter, have a great time together with your loved ones and cherish every single moment!
Untill next time, take care and don't forget to smile!
Posted by Lauras Corner at Saturday, April 11, 2015