Hello my gorgeous friends!
It’s been a long time since I posted a manicure on my blog, right? I feel so too, but since tomorrow it’s Easter, I thought that an Easter inspired mani is a must. This week I had some extra time on my hands and I decided to play a little with my nail polishes. I wanted something colored to celebrate Easter and the sunny days that we had recently. I think I achieved that, but I would love to know your opinion, so take a look and let me know what you think 😉
To create this manicure, I used:
– P2 Base Coat – I just started to use this product, but I have to say that I am pretty happy with it.
– L’Oreal nail polish in shade 859 Gourmandise – I have to say that this nail polish is my favorite at the moment.
– Polish Me Silly – Chicks Rule (on my index and ring finger)
– Polish Me Silly – Freckles (on my middle and little finger)
– Nubar Diamont Shine top coat
Tell me, what do you think of this mani? Yay or nay? Did I managed to get you into the Easter spirit with it? Let me know your answers in the comment box below.
I’m whising you all a wonderful Easter, have a great time together with your loved ones and cherish every single moment!
Untill next time, take care and don’t forget to smile!