Hello my beautiful friends!
Since the holiday season is just around the corner, I thought that I make a small review for my favorite diaper bag, can be useful because there's so many mommy's out there that NEED a good diaper bag and with this beauty as a present, you can't go wrong.
I've always had a thing for bags. I mean, which woman doesn't? Because of this small addiction, I can say that I have enough bags to keep me until 60 (shh! my husband does not need to know that), but I knew that I have to give up my beautiful bags once my baby girl was born. You need to carry so much stuff with you once you have a baby, and a normal bag can't handle so much and that is why Baby On Board is a great solution.
Now you might wonder, why is a diaper bag so special. Well, first of all, this is not a diaper bag, but THE diaper bag for me. It was love at first sight and I'm telling you that I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world (maybe for another model from the same company, they are awesome!).
I like it because it doesn't look like a typical diaper bag, it looks more elegant and chic. This bag is availabe in other colors too, so you can be sure that you will find something for your own liking. Initially I wanted the black Mon Croco, because I though that black goes well with any outfit and it's never out of style, but it was sold out so, I went for taupe. Keep in mind that some of the bags (black, red) have a shiny finish and some, like mine, have a matte finish.
Just take a look at all the accessories that come with this beauty!
- A changing mat
- A thermal/cooler bottle bag that can be attached to the bag or can be worn by itself when you go somewhere close and don't want to take the whole bag with you.
- Clipps that help you attach the bag to the stroller
- A small purse that is designed to store a pacifier
- A bag for soiled clothes
- A zip bag for extra organization
Thanks to all these items, it's so easy to keep everything organised and find it quickly when you need it.
But wait! It gets even better! Say goodbye to missed phone calls because you couldn't find your phone in your bag. Mon Croco has a special designed pocket at the back, where you can keep your phone and reach it very fast, in case you need to.
Here's how I keep my things organised:
1. In the front pouch of the bag you can store nappies and things for mommy. I decided to store some essential things for me (handcream, a small mirror, a lipgloss and some sanitiser). I also keep there my walled and my phone. Let's say that the front pouch is mommy's territory :)
2. I keep all the nappies, wet tissues and creams in the medium bag. I find it very handy, espacially when we are eating out and I need go to the restroom to change the baby. Instead of carrying the whole diaper bag, I just take the small one and problem solved.
3. The thermo/cooler bag is a must, weither it's winter or summer. Especially now in winter it's perfect, because it keeps her drink at a good temperature, so I don't have to worry that she will get sick.
4. In the bag for soiled clothes, I keep some spare clothes, just in case I need them.
5. I placed the changing mat in the small zipper bag because it fits nicely and it's more practical that way. The changing mat has a small pocket and two sides ( one soft and one waterproof)
6. Together with the bag comes also a small bag that is especially made for a pacifier. We all know how hard it is to find the pacifier sometimes, but thanks to this little bag you can find it more easely or, even better, you can attach it to the front of the diaper bag, that way you always know where it is.
Inside the bag, there are also 4 pockets where you can easily store more nappies, toys or other things that you might need. Et voila! This is my Baby On Board Mon Croco diaper bag, a very special bag that combines the needs of the mommy and baby in a perfect way!
I absolutely adore mine and I do believe that this bag is a perfect gift for a mommy. On the site, you can find other colors for this bag and other models too. For a limited time only, you can find this bag with another print and let me tell you, it is GORGEOUS! My heart stopped for a second when I saw it :)
Gorgeous, right? I think so too, so head over to the site and see if you find something that you like and let me know what you picked ;)
Until next time, take care and don't forget to smile :)