We all know that fashion changes constantly, but it’s also true that some things never get out of style. With that in mind, I’ve put together a list with clothes that will never get out of style and that should be in every woman’s wardrobe. Made you curious enough? Then read on and let’s check them out together!
1. Little black dress – this piece is MUST. It’s the true definition of classic, feminine and elegant in my humble opinion. Let’s say, you have to go out and don’t have enough time to think of an outfit. In this case, a black dress with the right accessories would be just perfect! There are many styles available on the market, so go for the style that suits you and your body type best. Since we are talking about the little black dress, why not step up a little and add a cool factor to it. Sounds nice, right? Thought so! That’s why I selected this lovely Esprit black leather dress. It’s elegant, but it has that wow factor given by the leather material. I love it!
2. Trenchcoat – this piece adds a feminine and elegant touch to every outfit. Style it with your office clothes, for a formal and elegant look or you can use it to style your casual outfit for a touch of elegance.
3. A white blouse – simple, fresh and stylish, this piece is a true trendsetter. You can wear it for elegant outfits, casual ones, the sky is the limit when we are talking about all the possibilities. For a special look, you can use even your husband’s white shirt and give your casual outfit a daring look.
4. Jeans – ahh, my favorite piece of clothing! I would wear jeans day and night if I could, that’s how much I love them. They are comfortable, versatile and you can style them with everything. Oh, and that’s not even the best part! You can find them in so many styles, that actually the sky is the limit! If you’re not convinced, you can check them out here.
5. A blazer – dark blue or black, depends on of your preference, but the important thing is to have this piece in your wardrobe. It can add a touch of elegance to a casual outfit.
6. Cardigan – is always a good idea! When I think of this piece, I think of grace, feminity and a chic style. Also, you can wear it with just about anything, as long as you don’t overdo.
7. Accessories – you know the words, less is more? Well, that’s really the case with accessories. You don’t have to have a lot to look good or to be noticed, you just have to have the right ones. A nice watch, a simple pair of studs, or a lovely scarf are all you need to change the look of an outfit.
What are your picks when it comes to classics? What would you consider a must in your wardrobe?