The truth is, when it comes to weddings, the women are usually the ones who enjoy all the planning. They get excited when researching on what themes they can incorporate in that special day, what kind of flowers should adorn the venue, and of course, the design of their wedding gowns.
Another part of the wedding that takes time to decide on is the wedding rings. After all, at the end of the day, the wedding bands will be the one to constantly remind both of you of the promise you’ve made for each other. Now, while most women enjoy jewelry, for some men, their wedding rings may be the only jewelry they will own.
That’s why it is important that you consider a lot of things before you choose the perfect ring for your future husband. Here are some factors that you need to take into consideration when you go ring hunting.
1. Budget – if you’re planning to buy the ring as a surprise for your future spouse, you need to know just how much you are willing to spend for the said item. It would also be a good idea to include insurance when purchasing the ring. For men, especially those who live active lifestyles, the risk of losing their rings is higher. Factor the insurance in your budget and then learn to stick to your budget. Do not look for rings that you know you will never be able to afford. Remember that your wedding will have a lot of costs, so you need to be wise with how you spend your money.
2. Lifestyle – also consider the lifestyle of your future husband. What does he like to do in his spare time? When thinking of a design, you can even incorporate some of his favorite hobbies so that the ring will have a special meaning for him. If his taste in fashion is simple, you don’t need to buy him a ring that would be gaudy, opt for a simple wedding band and maybe one or two stones to make it more elegant.
3. Job – it would be an easy choice if your husband is a corporate employee and spends most of his time in front of a computer, but if his job is labor intensive, you better get a ring that can withstand abuse.
4. The material used – the great thing about wedding rings nowadays is there are many materials that can be used to come up with the perfect ring. You can choose between tungsten, silver, gold, platinum or titanium for the ring. Check out some of the designs available on mens-wedding-rings.com
to give you an idea of what you can purchase. Their designs are very beautiful and contemporary and come at very affordable prices.
5. Design – the design of the ring will depend on how much you know your future husband. The more you know about his personality, the easier it will be for you to choose the appropriate design. From the texture, the engraving and even the shape of the ring, you can all decide on that depending on what his personality is like.